Unit 4: BIM Process, Adoption, and Integration, the fourth installment of AGC's BIM Education Program, is a full-day course that provides a foundation for participants to establish and execute the BIM process, facilitate its adoption, and achieve integration on a single project and at a company level to execute multiple BIM projects simultaneously.
BIM Process, Adoption, and Integration Learning Objectives
Following this course, participants will be able to:
- Define process, adoption, and integration as related to BIM implementation
- Describe why BIM is a disruptive practice today
- Identify reactive and proactive BIM outcomes
- Evaluate and select process options for a specific BIM project
- Describe the roles and responsibilities of participants in the BIM process
- Identify consistent factors influencing BIM Return on Investment (ROI) at the project and the company levels
- Communicate the BIM process to management, colleagues, and project stakeholders
- Outline a process for BIM adoption and implementation at the project and the company levels
Learn more about the entire program at www.agc.org/BIMEP or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
This product is also available through Amazon as a Kindle® ebook
Discounted member price:
You could save: