Building to LEED For New Construction - Participant's Manual
Price: $180.00 (AGC Member? Login to see discounted member pricing.)
AGC's Building to LEED® for New Construction provides an overview of green building and an in-depth look at the contractor's role on a LEED v3 project, focusing on the information contractors need to know to effectively and efficiently build green buildings.
Topics covered include:
- The role of buildings and their impact on the environment
- The major changes in LEED for New Construction, from LEED v2.2 to LEED 2009
- The credit categories in the LEED for New Construction rating system
- The credits and prerequisites in LEED 2009 for New Construction and their impact on construction practices
- Strategies specifically focused on the contractor's role in supporting green building design and construction on a project seeking certification under LEED v3
AGC's Building to LEED for New Construction publication is also used as the primary resource for Building to LEED courses held nationwide at AGC Chapters and other locations. Building to LEED for New Construction courses are full-day programs geared specifically for individuals in the construction industry currently working on or planning to work on LEED projects and is especially helpful for those preparing to use the rating system for the first time. This course is not a preparatory class for the LEED AP or Green Associate credentialing exams. Select courses may be eligible to offer GBCI CE Hours for credentialing maintenance.
Product Code: 7201
Publisher: AGC of America
ISBN Number: 978-936006-24-3
Date of Publication: 12/1/2009
Weight: 1.50 lbs.